University of Connecticut University of UC Title Fallback Connecticut


Traveling through the University involves following many rules and regulations.  To ensure compliance please consult with your department administrative staff or the Business Services center for appropriate guidelines.  Detailed Travel Information can be found at the Office of Travel Services, Department of Accounts Payable and the Travel and Entertainment Policies and Procedures Manual.


Faculty Travel Funds

Business Meal Pre-Approval Form

Out of State Travel – Prior to any out of state travel a Request for Travel Approval Form must be completed by the traveler.

Car Rental Policy – Travelers who rent a vehicle for University business should use the University contracted agency, which currently is Enterprise unless it is less expensive at a competitor.

Out of State Lodging – Any lodging expense that exceeds the federal per diem lodging rate by more than twenty five percent (excluding taxes requires the approval of the Department Head, Director, or Dean)

Travel Reimbursement Checklist